Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Burning Down Hegemony

I'm feeling a lot of rage right now, directed at my very own backyard of media-saturated idiocy aka City of Angels. This latest outrage on the Adam Carolla show which I found out about through NAPALC (National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium) has me contemplating sinister plots and revenge. For real. Take a listen to this kindergarten clown with his pathetic "ching-chong" routine and let me know if you think this is worth getting upset over. Better yet, write to CBS Radio and give em a piece of yr mind.

So while these ign'ant fools run around poking fun at us assuming we're too meek to protest (unfortunately often the case), we still have these ongoing riots in the LAC jail system, shameless un-constitutional surveillance, and the cartoon controversy in the Muslim world. Lately it seems like hope is a hard place to find...chant down Babylon

No comments: