Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Lately I feel over-committed to my musical project, and embarassingly in need of encouragement and support from many directions, familiar and strange. Months of time and effort invested somehow don't add up to the paltry material returns so far, and while that was hardly the initial motivation, we musicians have to pay rent and bills too. It would certainly be a boring and quiet world without us. My energy level is flagging but should return shortly...planning an updated press release, finishing new songs with an unstable band lineup, and finally preparing to return to the recording studio have got this Korean American gypsy bard momentarily exhausted.

Once more, with feeling
It's more than a feeling
Are we fillin it yet
Head full of steam
I could be forever
Staid
To act without decision or care
Is time on my side?

No comments: