Saturday, September 03, 2005

Eye of the Storm

It's difficult to express in words my feelings regarding the tragedy that unfolded this past week in New Orleans. I suspected the damage would be comparable to what happened yet it's still appalling that aid wasn't delivered more rapidly to people when it mattered most. Suffice to say it's triggered more than a few major gut-checks and tears but in fact I feel more driven than ever to make a difference through my music if it's the last thing I do.

Show this past Tuesday at Anarchy Library went smoothly though not particularly well-attended. The group is sounding tighter and I'm looking forward to the next gig at The Gig on Tuesday Sept. 13 for all you LA folks.

Starting to get some press attention as well with this page 4 article in Kyocharo (Korean Consumer Daily) with wide distribution in the SoCal Korean community. Finally, just learned that the CD is now also available through Tower Records online so please go buy a copy if you don't already have one ;-) Happy Labor Day.

No comments: